August 5th – PG’s First Friday at Brewster’s Pool Bar
Come join us for our August First Friday at the new poolside bar at the FourPoints by Sheraton/LAX on Friday, August 5th.
Some quick facts:
Date: Friday, August 5th
Time: 7pm to 10pm (but you are welcome to go any time Friday afternoon/evening!)
Location: Brewster’s Pool Bar at the Four Points by Sheraton LAX Hotel
Address: 9750 Airport Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Parking: FREE (you can have your parking ticket validated at the bar)
Brewster’s Pool Bar just opened and has received a bunch of “thumbs up” from some of our fellow PGers!
Local southern California breweries on draft…only $5! They have 6 taps, plus many more beers available at the indoor Brewster’s bar.
Their slogan: “ DRINK LOCAL….BEER SO FRESH YOU HAVE TO SLAP IT”!
Here’s what they had on tap in early June:
– 24th St. Pale Ale (Strand)
– Solidarity Black & Mild (Eagle Rock)
– El Toro Trio Haferweizen (Cismontane)
– Happy Pils (Tustin)
– Golden Chaos (Bootlegger’s)
– Bavarian Style Wheat Ale (Black Market)
Food specials (all night): $2 FISH TACOS & 25% ALL OTHER FOOD
* Official start time is 7pm but the poolside bar opens at 1pm for anyone on a summer break! The outside bar will be open til 10pm — just for us for this night only (the poolside bar normally closes at 7pm). If you wish to stay past 10pm, we just need to move to Brewster’s Bar indoors…as a courtesy to hotel guests with rooms over the pool.
* There may be some heaters on the patio but bring a jacket or sweater if the evening weather looks to be cool…or another option is to move indoors.
Looking forward to seeing you all on August 5th!