So. Cal Homebrew Fest Art Contest – on NOW.
Greetings, all. Just got word from the CHA that they are now accepting entries for the artwork contest for the 2012 Brewfest. Winner receives 2 free memberships (i.e. tickets) to the fest, as well as having their design on the Fest t-shirts and tasting glasses, among other cool stuff (like 3 crisp Benjamins).
Here are the details:
Official rules for the artwork contest for the 22nd Annual Southern California Homebrewers Festival.
1) All members and their beer-drinking friends are invited to submit and are eligible to win!
2) The winner will receive a $300.00 prize, two complimentary memberships and two t-shirts bearing their artwork.
3) All entries become the property of the California Homebrewers Association.
4) All entries must be received by January 28, 2012. Entries can be sent via e-mail to brewchick@… in PDF or JPG.
5) All entries must be camera-ready. Pencil drawings will not be deemed eligible.
6) The decision of the CHA Board is final.
7) The CHA Board reserves the right to use commercial art if none of the entries are considered to be of adequate quality.
8) For examples of prior year’s winning artwork, visit www.calhomebrewers.org and view the “History” section accessed from the left banner.
— Victor Macias
SCHF Organizer, 2012