We need to get a firm list of volunteers by this coming FRIDAY, September 23rd.
Friends and family are welcome to volunteer too!
Please contact Mimi at [email protected] ASAP to volunteer for this event. (Or contact Kate Berman directly at [email protected]— she is the Sr. Officer of Volunteer Relationships.)
See details below for this PG volunteer opportunity:
|Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Event: 6pm – 9 pm (volunteers needed at 4pm!!!)
Location: The Mark for Events
9320 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035
(in the Pico/Robertson area)
The evening will celebrate the successful merger of OPCC & Lamp Community whose vital work focuses on rebuilding the lives of our most vulnerable neighbors in our community.
As well it is a great night of fund raising for the merged organizations. Check out more here on these links: OPCC.NET or Lamp Community and the 6th Annual Fall Fair.
· 20 volunteers needed to help at event from 4pm to 9-9:30pm
· Volunteer duties at event will include:
* Helping with art gallery pieces for sale (give info)
* Helping with both Silent and Live Auction
* Help with whatever else is needed
· Dinner is included for volunteers. (note: there will be downtime during dinner service)
· Attire for Volunteers is Business/Business Casual (i.e. slacks & button down shirt)
· More detailed info will be emailed directly to volunteers from OPCC.
Thank you, and I hope as many of you can come out and volunteer for this great charity and organization that have asked us to help!