If you are going to the Homebrewers Festival on April 29 – May 1:
(1) Save $5 by registering for the home brewers festival by February 29.
– Go to www.calhomebrewers.org and purchase a membership in the California Homebrewers Association. Cost is $10. Per California ABC regulations, you must be a CHA member to attend the festival.
– Click on the MEMBERS ONLY tab on the CHA website, choose the “2016 SCBF REGISTRATION”, and buy the fest registration. Cost is $40 before Mar-1, $45 thereafter.
(2) If you are going to stay at PG-Land, our campsite / banquet complex at Vail Lake Resort (cost: $30 per camper, excludes food):
– Reserve a spot by sending an email to me at [email protected] with your name and the names/email addresses of any campers that will be joining you;
– Pay $30 to Tim Bardet, Club Treasurer.
We will send out more info as the fest gets closer.