April 29 – the start of HomeBrew Festival Weekend – will be on us in no time, and now is the time to reserve your spot. If you sign up by January 31, you can save $10 off the official registration cost of $45. And don’t forget to reserve your spot at PG-Land, our campsite complex at Vail Lake Resort.
Attending the Homebrew Fest in 5 Easy Steps:
(1) Go to www.calhomebrewers.org and sign up to become a member of the California Homebrewers Association. Cost is $10. Per California ABC regulations, you must be a CHA member to attend the festival.
(2) Click on the MEMBERS ONLY tab on the CHA website, choose the “2016 SCBF REGISTRATION”, and buy the fest registration. Cost is $35 before Feb-1, $40 before Mar-1, $45 thereafter. Do you want to attend for free? Choose “Volunteer Registration” to donate 2 hours of your time and save the entire cost of registration.
(3) Pay $30 to Tim Bardet, Club Treasurer, for a camping slot in PG-Land.
(4) On April 29, drive (or better yet – hitch a ride) get to VAIL LAKE RESORT in Temecula.
(5) Enjoy sampling the food and the plethora of beer that will be present throughout the weekend.
We will send out more info as the fest gets closer.