The Monster Brew event at Smog City Brewing is happening Saturday March 5. In recent days a few of the previously reserved batches of wort have become available. If you would like to participate, you still can. Please contact Tim Bardet at [email protected] if you would like to reserve a 5 gallon batch. The cost of a batch is $30. There are only about a dozen batches still available, so act fast!
Those of you who will be attending the event, please keep the following in mind:
1. Fermenters – Your fermenters must be plastic or metal only, NO GLASS. Skinny neck containers are not recommended.
2. Sanitizers –Don’t bring sanitizers/cleaning products to the brewery. Please arrive with your fermenters cleaned & sanitized in advance.
3. Footwear – Open-toed shoes and sandals are not permitted in the brewery. Please wear appropriate closed-toe shoes.
4. Park on the west side (back) of the brewery to keep the tap room lot open.
5. Check in with Tim when you arrive. You will receive a ticket for each paid batch of wort. You will need this when fermenters are being filled.
6. The brew starts at 7AM. Wort should be pouring around 1 or 2PM.
This is shaping up to another great event at Smog City. See you all there.