Pacific Gravity’s Summer Party Checklist
Saturday, July 23rd – 2pm to 10pm
Location: Dean Sussman’s – 1310 Amalfi Drive, Pacific Palisades, 90272
Checklist for ALL party attendees: Please read through this carefully and respond to us at the designated emails as soon as possible!!
- Bring BEER, BEER & more BEER! Also, bring sodas or a non-alcoholic beverage featuring FRUIT for a chance at the “Best Non-Alcoholic Beverage” Award! Plus “Best Beer of the Summer Party” will be voted on too! Please email what beers and non-alc beverages/sodas you are bringing so Carl can make up special name tags for the taps. Email at: Competitions at Pacific Gravity dot com
- FOOD – sign up to bring Mediterranean-themed dishes or any dish you would like to supply to our POTLUCK for the summer party. (the club will supply some food, but we need YOUR dishes too!) We need ALL kinds of food: appetizers, sides dishes, main dishes (pre-cooked, no power on site for cookers), desserts, etc. All your specialty dishes are welcome! We need LOTS of food to go with all the beer so please email us what dishes you will add to our feast! email at: summer party at pacific gravity dot com
- VOLUNTEERS – we need YOU to help make this a successful party! Please email us at summer party at pacific gravity dot com . We have lots of volunteer opportunities!
- Setup on Friday night
- Food prep on Friday
- Cleanup on Sunday morning
- More setup and food prep on Saturday morning
- Front Gate Check-In shifts (several 1hr. slots still available between 1pm to 7pm)
- Bartender shifts – 1hr. (please see Carl on Saturday to volunteer)
- Beer Equipment (email Carl at: Competitions at PacificGravity dot com)
- Jockey boxes
- CO2 cylinders
- Bags of ice for jockey boxes
- Other Equipment needed for the party. Please let us know if you have any of the following and would be willing to loan to us for the party. Please email us at: summer party at pacific gravity dot com . We will email confirmation back if we need you to bring items on Friday night during setup.
- EZ Ups/Canopies
- Power: extension cords/power strips/splitters
- Extra coolers/ice chests
- party lights
- Charity Donation Goods – clothes, toiletries, new socks/underwear, kitchen kits, cleaning supplies, etc. See more info on:
- OPCC.net website
Remember to bring this and things to know for the Summer Party:
- Bring BEER & other beverages
- Bring FOOD – Mediterranean-themed or other
- Fee for all adult guests is $10 per guest. Kids are free. (Current members are free!)
- Cash for Raffle tickets
- PG merchandise will be available for sale at the Front Desk: cash, credit, or check
- Payment for past due membership – cash, credit, or check
- Donations for Charity – clothes, toiletries, new socks/underwear, kitchen kits, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Chairs and Blankets
- Bathing suits and towels, if you want to use the swimming pool.
- Jackets & sweaters for the evening
- Note for food contributions, we will NOT have use of a kitchen for heating or cooling so please plan accordingly. Please label your food containers so that we can get them back to you.
Charity Donation – IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS
Clothing (all donations should be clean and, if used, in good condition.)
- Sweat socks – for men, women and children
- New underwear – men’s, women and children
- Sweat shirts and tee-shirts for adults – all sizes especially larger sizes
- Flannel and long sleeve shirts for adults
- Pants and jeans for adults – all sizes especially larger sizes
- Sneakers – men’s & women’s most needed
- Shower shoes/thongs
- Rain ponchos for adults & children
Personal & Household items
- Hygiene Items (Travel or regular size)
• disposable razors
• bar soap
• hand & body lotion
• sanitary napkins & tampons
- Blankets (preferably wool)
- Backpacks or duffel bags
- Sleeping bags for adults
- Diapers – all sizes
- Bedding: Twin size sheets, comforters and pillows. Please note pillow must be new.
Welcome Home Packages
- Kitchen Kits (dish towels, dish soap, utensils, plates and cups, pots and pans etc.)
- Bathroom Necessities (shampoo and conditioner, body wash/soap, hand and body towels, shaving cream, razors, etc.)
- Bedroom Essentials (comforter, sheets, pillows, pajamas, slippers, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies (dust pan, broom, Windex, counter spray, toilet bowl cleaner and brush, etc.).