We will have a few boxes on site at the Summer Party to collect for our favorite charity OPCC.net!!
This is a great excuse to go through your closets and or go to you favorite low cost stores to purchase denotable supplies. Stores like: Ross and other discount clothing stores, 99 cent stores, Costco and other whole sale stores, or even CVS, Walgreens, and Target. Want to give Money? Mimi your Charity and Special Event coordinator can take cash or checks (made out to: OPCC) for the OPCC.net organization. She’ll take it along with the purchase items for drop off.
Here are the types of donations items they are looking for!
Charity Donation – IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS
Clothing (all donations should be clean and, if used, in good condition.)
- Socks and sweat socks – for men, women and children
- New underwear – men’s, women and children
- Sweat shirts and tee-shirts for adults – all sizes especially larger sizes
- Flannel and long sleeve shirts for adults
- Pants and jeans for adults – all sizes especially larger sizes
- Sneakers – men’s & women’s most needed
- Shower shoes/thongs
- Rain ponchos for adults & children
Personal & Household items
- Hygiene Items (Travel or regular size)
• disposable razors
• bar soap
• hand & body lotion
• sanitary napkins & tampons
- Blankets (preferably wool)
- Backpacks or duffel bags
- Sleeping bags for adults
- Diapers – all sizes
- Bedding: Twin size sheets, comforters and pillows. Please note pillow must be new.
Welcome Home Packages
- Kitchen Kits (dish towels, dish soap, utensils, plates and cups, pots and pans etc.)
- Bathroom Necessities (shampoo and conditioner, body wash/soap, hand and body towels, shaving cream, razors, etc.)
- Bedroom Essentials (comforter, sheets, pillows, pajamas, slippers, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies (dust pan, broom, Windex, counter spray, toilet bowl cleaner and brush, etc.).